DID YOU KNOW?
ALL CONVENTIONAL PHONE LINES ARE BEING SWITCHED OFF IN 2025 – BT ANNOUNCEMENT.
The whole country will be changing to Internet Phones (Sometimes called VOIP Phones or IP Phones) We have started changing our customers to the new technology Internet Phones, in fact 27% of our customers have already been changed. – But for many different reasons:-
- Some have changed to save money (They’re considerably cheaper than old phones)
- Some for extra features. (They have 100s of features)
- Some needed more lines. (Every phone has its own line)
- Some needed to move premises (and take their old number with them)
- Some wanted one system across different sites. (With one main number or several)
- Some to add home workers, even in different countries. (All on the same system)
- Some for the HD speech quality and superb volume. (I’m very deaf – this helps me 😊)
- Some for integration with customer data bases (Screen pops your customers name)
- Some because BT are switching off old phone lines in 2025. (only 6 years left 😊)
Our advice at the moment is simply, don’t spend money on your old phones. If you’d like to know more, please give us a call on 0115 784 5900